|Fees & Charges||VET Student Loans||Concessions||Degree Fees & Fee Help|
|International Fees||Payment||Refunds and Deferrals|
The Institute has multiple fee structures depending on your residency status, course of choice and Government eligibility guidelines.
- Government subsidised places
- Full fee paying places
- Higher education places
Government subsidised places - Victoria
Students eligible for government subsidised places in Victoria are required to pay the following fees:
- Tuition contribution - directed by William Angliss Institute
- General services - directed by William Angliss Institute
- Class materials - directed by program department within William Angliss Institute
Tuition contribution fees and general services fees are determined by the number of hours enrolled per calendar year.
- Australian citizen; or
- Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa; or
- holder of a Special Category Visa (sub-class 444, New Zxealand citizen); or
- East Timorese asylum seeker; or
- holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
Eligibility for government funding is formally assessed at your Enrolment Session. For a guide on eligibility for Government subsidised training requirements please visit http://www.education.vic.gov.au/training/learners/vet/Pages/funding.aspx
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) involves a formal recognition of the skills and knowledge that you have gained through previous studies, work and life experiences. Candidates for RPL may be awarded full or part qualifications on the basis of RPL assessment.
William Angliss Institute will formally assess your existing skills and knowledge so that previous studies, work and/or life experiences can count towards all or part of your qualification and shorten the period of training. As part of the assessment we may take into account the following:
- Work-related training courses
- On-the-job skills and work experience
- Volunteer and community work
- A combination of all of the above
The cost incurred is based on the Standard Student Contact Hourly rate for the Course Tuition Fee. However the benefit of an RPL is that it costs less than it would to enrol and study in the course as it saves you on course resources and materials. Also, there are no associated fees and charges such as the Student Amenities Fee. You may be eligible for a government subsidy for RPL. The eligibility criteria are the same as for the Victorian Training Guarantee, although the level of subsidy may be different.
International Student Fees