The Institute also offers consulting services to maximise your capabilities.
- Mystery Guest analysis, assessment and tailored solutions
- Short Courses and team building activities
- Advice on hiring staff, regulations, compliance, staff development and retention
- Capability audits of skills gaps with tailored solutions
Training Needs Analysis and Skills Audits
Our industry professional trainers align training to business goals by identifying the skills already held by their employees and identify the 'gaps' where training is required.
Research and Development (R&D) Expertise
All Institute staff possess extensive industry experience and qualifications, as well as training expertise. They are well placed to work with industry on R&D projects, large or small. Institute R&D facilities are also available for hire.
Formal Recognition of Skills Through Assessment and Certification
Flexible on the job and off the job assessment and competency assessments can be organised and undertaken by qualified assessors.
Recruitment and Employment Consultancy
The Institute’s Careers and Employment Office offers industry a range of services to facilitate staffing and recruitment needs, including the Annual Careers and Employment Expo, which assists employers to meet and recruit future employees.
Corporate Teambuilding Activities
Take your team into the kitchen where they can roll up their sleeves, be creative and have fun. Activities include a Masterchef style challenge or Shop and Cook Challenge, where meals can be enjoyed as a team once the cooking is complete.
Courses can be tailored to meet your needs. For more information, click here.
Careers and Employment
If your business is looking to recruit passionate staff, William Angliss Institute Careers and Employment Services will link you to current students and graduates who are looking for work. Services for employers include:
- Advertise a job online - Including casual, part time, full time, placement or volunteer vacancies to current students and graduates (free service)
- Careers and Employment Expo - Meet hundreds of current students and soon-to-be graduates, and showcase your organisation to prospective employees
- Employer information sessions - Visit our campus, and speak to students about your organisation
- On-campus recruitment and interviews - Use on-campus facilities to interview and recruit William Angliss Institute students (some chargers may apply)
- Industry Placement Program - Employ Diploma or Degree students for 6 or 12 months who undertake a practical placement as part of their course.
For more information on these services, visit our Employ our Students page.