The Food Processing and Manufacturing industry is thriving and companies require consistent training to maintain a skilled and highly efficient labour force.
William Angliss Institute prides itself on having trainers who are highly qualified and possess extensive experience within the food processing industry, remaining current with the industry’s evolving processes and technology.
William Angliss Institute Currently conducts training with many varied food processing clients including Nestle, Tasty Trucks and Haighs Chocolates. Along with training delivered within industry, the institute has extensive facilities for hire on campus for product development or training purposes.
- Certificate I Food Processing
- Certificate II Food Processing
- Certificate III Food Processing
- Certificate III Food Processing (Sales)
- Certificate III Competitive Manufacturing
- Diploma in Food Science and Technology
In addition to the above accredited qualifications, clients can nominate a skill sets (a cluster of units) that suits their business and delivered at the client’s workplace.
Customised workshops can be developed to fulfil needs of industry clients whose staff require further development of specific skills.
LEAN (Competitive) Manufacturing
The Institute can deliver LEAN Manufacturing solutions to add value and return efficiencies to a variety of food manufacturing enterprises. Consultants deliver in your workplace with services including:
- Smart Changeover – reducing the amount of steps to make a process quicker
- Problem solving
- Customising processes for projects and environments
- Safety audits
The LEAN Process has been found to be beneficial to many kinds of work places, including the office environment.