The TAE10 training package contains nationally recognised qualifications that provide you with the skills and confidence to become and effective trainer and assessor.
Whether you want to complete a qualification to become a trainer and assessor or upgrade your skills, there is a program to suit your needs.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, forming part of the nationally endorsed Training and Assessment Training Package (TAE10), is the current industry benchmark for anyone responsible for competency based training program design, development, delivery and assessment in the national Vocational Education and Training (VET) framework. The course also provides the skills for workplace trainers in the delivery and assessment of a variety of courses.
People who have the skills to design, implement, manage and evaluate assessment and training systems within various workplaces are highly sought after in a wide variety of industries and organisations.
On completion of a training qualification, such as the TAE40110, you will be able to work within a range of exciting areas such as:
- training and assessing staff within various enterprises
- training and assessing on behalf of registered training organisations
- training needs analysis
- consultancy services relating to vocational training.
Modes of Study
There are various modes of teaching that are used to deliver these courses, from classroom delivery to distance learning and group training.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Prior experience can count towards your qualification. Our RPL team manages the assessment of previously gained skills and qualifications.
RPL is available for each unit of competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal and informal training and other expertise.
Candidates will be required to provide an experience verification statement and supporting evidence for each unit of competency.
Please contact us if you wish to apply for RPL.
Courses on offer
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (classroom)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (distance)
- Skills Based Recognition (Recognition of Prior Learning – RPL) and Skills Audit
- Skill Sets
- Individual Units of Competency
- Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills (classroom)
- Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills (distance)
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training & Diploma of Training Design and Development
For more information, download the TAE10 Training Package brochure.