William Angliss Institute has been authorised by the Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) to assess employer sponsored workers seeking to come to Australia under a temporary Visa 457 or on a permanent migration basis.
William Angliss Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as appointed by Trade Recognition Australia (TRA) in 2009. The Institute is authorised to perform skills assessments for the following nominated occupations for any countries.
- China (including Hong Kong and Macau)
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
Individuals instructed by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) to undertake a skills assessment. This is subject to Trade Recognition Australia's (TRA) approval.
- 351111 Baker – FDF30610 Certificate III in Retail Baking (Bread)
- 351112 Pastrycook – FDF30510 Certificate III in Retail Baking (Cake and Pastry)
- 351411 Cook – SIT30813 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- 351311 Chef – SIT40413 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- 351311 Pastry chef – SIT40713 Certificate IV in Patisserie
To find out more about the nominated trades, countries and procedures please refer to TRA guidelines for:
- 457 Skills Assessment Program Applicant - http://www.tradesrecognitionaustralia.gov.au/Programs/457/Pages/Guidelines.aspx
- Offshore Skills Assessment Program (OSAP) – http://www.tradesrecognitionaustralia.gov.au/Programs/Offshore/Pages/OSAPGuidelines.aspx