William Angliss Institute introduces a quality program that gives you compliance skills and knowledge to work in the Hospitality Industry. This program covers the basic food and beverage service skills required for employment in Hospitality. Upon successful completion you will receive accredited units giving you an “edge” when applying for casual or part time jobs within pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafés, catering operations and hotels…just to name a few!
Participants will be able to participate in practical activities and skills sets and gain experience in practical bar, café and restaurant settings
The program includes:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol - Victoria (RSA)
- ABC of Espresso Making
- Food Handlers - Hospitality Sector
- Food and Beverage Service
Who should apply?
- Year 12 students wanting to further your education
- Year 12 students preparing for a gap year
- Students of a discipline other than Hospitality
- Others seeking basic skills to enter a Hospitality workplace