APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW UNTIL 14 OCTOBER 2022
An Angliss Early Offer can secure you a place to study a Bachelor Degree at William Angliss Institute – before you finish Year 12. By applying Angliss Early Offer, you can reduce some of the stress associated with finishing high school, knowing that you are sorted for 2023! Your application will be assessed for an Early Offer.
Applicants will still need to apply for the course via VTAC after being issued an Angliss Early Offer, and are required to list their preferred William Angliss Institute Bachelor Degree on VTAC as their highest preference. You will also need to meet the course entry requirements.
Feel confident going into your exams safe in the knowledge that you have a place with us.
Angliss Early Offer Program applications are open now and will close 14 October.
Eligibility - Early Offer
To be eligible to recieve an Angliss Early Offer and be guaranteed a place at William Angliss Institute:
- You must be a current domestic Year 12 student who has completed year 11 in Australia (VCE, VCAL, IB)
- You must submit the application form while completing Year 12
- You need to submit evidence showing you meet the course entry requirements
The following courses are available for the Angliss Early Offer Program:
- Step 1: Fill out and submit the Angliss Early Offer Program application form on this page.
- Step 2: Select the Higher Education course you want to study at William Angliss Institute.
- Step 3: Our admissions team will assess your application within a couple of weeks. If you are not successful, we will provide you with an alternative course recommendation.
Please note that a Angliss Early Offer Program application is not a course application. If your application is successful, you will need to include the course as your highest eligible preference on your VTAC preference list. The VTAC offer that you receive will be for the course listed highest on your list of preferences where you have met all selection requirements.
You still need to satisfy the admission requirements for the courses you preference through VTAC. If you do not meet the admission requirements, our admissions team will be in contact to discuss options to ensure you can still achieve your academic goals.
For more information about Angliss Early Offer Program, contact us on 1300 ANGLISS.