Industry Training South Australia
William Angliss Institute is a leading expert in the hospitality, events, tourism and foods industry.
The Industry based apprenticeship and traineeship programs delivered in South Australia are designed to encourage businesses to employ staff or train existing staff in new skills.
By choosing to send your staff to Angliss you get the very best from our food and hospitality trade experts who are specialists in their chosen field.
Skilling South Australia
Skilling South Australia, an initiative of the South Australian Government, is focussed on helping people build lasting careers through traineeships and apprenticeships. It ensures quality training to raise the skill level of South Australians, while ensuring these skills reflect the needs of employers.
The initiative was designed to improve employment prospects in industry and regional areas of SA.
Employees need to be 16 years or over to be eligible for the funding program.
Please visit Skilling South Australia to see if you're eligible for government subsidised training.
Angliss training for SA apprentices and trainees
Our expert trainers provide flexible workplace training to local employees in the hospitality, retail, meat processing and food processing industries.
All training is delivered in the workplace and is customised to reflect the needs of your business.
We currently deliver the following nationally accredited qualifications:
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing
- AMP20117 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Services)
- AMP30216 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Food Services)
- AMP30815 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher)
- AMP31016 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods - Manufacture)
- AMP30916 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Smallgoods - General)
Find out more about study areas we offer in South Australia:
- Industry Training - Training and Education TAE
- Industry Training – Food Processing & Manufacturing
- Industry Training - Management Training
- Industry Training - Hospitality and Business
- Industry Training - Meat Processing
Skill Builder Program
Angliss has developed the Skill Builder program for existing employees in the hospitality, tourism and events industryies to build skills towards a full industry qualification.
Skill Builder Programs are designed to build on skills at different stages of an employee's career. Each Skill Builder consists of two nationally accredited units, aimed at frontline staff, supervisors and managers.
There are three levels of Skill Builder courses:
- Frontline staff
Skill Builder courses are available in these areas:
- Customer service
- Food Safety
- Leadership & Communication
- Quality & Innovation
- Team Building
- Work Health & safety
For information on opportunities for Indigenous apprentices and trainees visit our Indigenous Opportunities page.
For more information on SA apprenticeship opportunities please complete the form below.
JOBTRAINER FUNDED COURSES
The priority course list includes 10 courses at William Angliss Institute including on-campus delivery, traineeships, apprenticeships and pathways to further education.
Free priority courses were selected based on the occupations prioritised as the most in-demand by employers, which means in industries where there are likely to be more jobs.See available courses