How to apply - International
If you need assistance with your application, please contact one of our approved representatives (agents) from around the world to provide advice and assistance. Visit angliss.edu.au/agents.
Have you checked and understood:
- Academic programs available including course structure, delivery methods, campus locations and projected course graduate/ career outcomes
- Academic entry requirements
- English language requirements
- Financial requirements to undertake study at the Institute and living in Australia
- Requirements of Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)/Genuine Student (GS) status and overall compliance with the student visa conditions.
- Check the Department of Home Affairs website homeaffairs.gov.au for visa application process and eligibility criteria under the Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF).
- Complete ALL sections of the International Student Application Form A1
- Attach one set of all certified documents as identified in the Document Checklist for Application
- Submit to your Agent or send to:
William Angliss Institute, International Office, 555 La Trobe Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000 AUSTRALIA
Fax: +61 3 9670 9348
The International Office will assess the application and may request for additional documents such as:
- Additional questions and information that relate to your application.
- Financial Evidence. The Institute reserves the right to ask applicants to present evidence of funds subject to assessment of the application.
- After the application is assessed and if successful, a Letter of Offer and Acceptance Agreement will be forwarded to the Applicant/Agent.
- Applicant/Agent to ensure that the Applicant understands the terms and conditions of the Letter of Offer and Acceptance Agreement and accuracy of course(s) offered.
- Applicant reads and understands all the details and signs the Letter of Offer and Acceptance Agreement (including Student Declaration and Agent Declaration if applicable).
- Signed Letter of Offer and Acceptance Agreement returned to the Institute with evidence of payment The Institute will issue the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoEs) for your student visa application.
- Attend the Orientation and Enrolment session at the Institute.
Incorrect or incomplete applications will not be processed and may lead to a delay in processing time. Please ensure that all documents provided are certified or notarised by an authorised organisation. The Institute reserves the right to decline applications for any reason at our discretion. The Institute will not refund any money paid by an international student or intending international student in relation to a course if the student submits fraudulent documents or misleading information or fails to disclose previous visa refusal/cancellation or makes false declaration on the application forms.