This course gives you the hands-on skills needed to work in the global retail travel industry, connecting you to leading travel and tourism businesses, guest speakers and future trends.
You’ll learn valuable foundations in customer relations as well as booking systems, itinerary planning and coordinating operations.
The Angliss Experience
- Hands-on training in the software and booking management systems that are used by industry professionals
- Enjoy both metropolitan and regional excursions to tourism destinations and attractions
- Presentations by a diverse range of industry professionals
Study AreaTourism, Travel
Course LevelCertificate IV
Course IntakeFebruary, May, July
6 months full-time
Part-time (on request)
Full-time: 25-30 per week
William Angliss Institute accepts direct applications from domestic students.
Angliss considers you a domestic student if you:
- Are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- Are an Australian Permanent Resident
- Have an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa
If you are unsure or hold a different visa type, please contact our Admission Team for more information.
Please note that the order of the delivery of units and elective units available may vary between campuses, course modes and intakes.