Careers at Angliss
William Angliss Institute is proud to be the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality, events and hotel management industries, delivering a range of courses within Australia and internationally.
Established in 1940, the Institute currently employs approximately 400 staff with specialist expertise and knowledge in the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries.
- Cultural and Ceremonial leave for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people.
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Flexible working options
- Free membership to the Institute alumni known as the Angliss Global Network which provides opportunities to attend professional development activities and network with industry professionals
- Salary sacrifice arrangements
- Medical Centre (Melbourne Campus)
- Employee counselling services
- CBD location (Melbourne Office) and close to public transport
- Discounted public transport tickets
- Opportunities to apply for overseas work assignments
- A comprehensive Learning and Development program which provides opportunities for staff to continually develop their skills and knowledge
- Education assistance and study leave programs
- A Reward and Recognition program which includes awards for teaching excellence, client service, innovation and occupational health & safety
- Social and environmental services
- Health and wellbeing programs
- 25% discount to attend short courses
- 10% discount at Durawear (on-site retail outlet)
- Discounted food products sold at the Institute
- Discounted meals in the Angliss Bistro and Angliss Restaurant