How to Pay
How to pay Tuition Fees
New and Continuing International Students
Pay your fees from your Overseas bank account by Telegraphic transfer.
- You must use your Student lD Number as the reference when doing the Transfer.
- Make sure you include $25 with your payment to cover bank charges in Melbourne.
- Please send William Angliss Institute a copy of the bank confirmation via email or fax.
William Angliss Institute
National Australia Bank
500 Bourke Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
BSB: 083 054
Account No: 51 519 6209
Continuing International Students
Internet Banking BPAY
Internet Banking via your own Australian Bank Account (please contact your bank in Australia if you need to set up BPAY facility):
- Enter the William Angliss Biller Code as stated on the front of the Tuition Fee invoice.
- Enter your Reference Number as stated on the front of the Tuition Fee invoice.
- Enter the amount you are paying.
Pay at the William Angliss Information Centre:
555 La Trobe Street,
by bank cheque or credit card during opening hours - Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 4.00pm
All payments at the William Angliss Information Centre must be made using this Tuition Fee Invoice.