Make the city your classroom when you study at Angliss.
Our Melbourne campus is centred at the heart of Melbourne's CBD in La Trobe Street. The food and events capital of Australia, Melbourne makes the perfect base to launch your learning and career in the experience industry.
Nestled between Flagstaff, Southern Cross and Melbourne Central, we're surrounded by the buzz of the business district, restaurants, bars, accommodation and events venues offering incredible opportunities for both work and play.
William Angliss Institute was born in Melbourne and has delivered world-class hospitality training for over 75 years. Across the city and beyond, we're renowned for shaping highly skilled graduates and igniting their passion for this dynamic industry.
Feel at home at our modern campus and state-of-the-art facilities.
- 10 high-end commercial training kitchens (2 of which are brand new)
- 110 classrooms
- Work experience opportunities at the Angliss Restaurant and Angliss Bistro
- On-site Café and Bakeshop
- Culinary Indigenous Raingarden
- Green spaces on campus
- Learning Resources Centre and academic library facilities
- The Angliss International Hotel School five star accommodation and hotel management training centre
- Mock airplane cabin
- The Coffee Academy
- Dilmah Tea Academy
- Chocolate laboratory and food technology laboratory
- Demonstration lecture theatres
- Wine theory room
- Conference centre
NEW FACILITIES FOR 2022
We have a number of new and exciting planned facility upgrades from 2022:
- Bespoke Tram Café (inside an actual W-class tram)
- State-of-the-art chocolateria and gelateria
- Large flexible training spaces with new learning commons spaces
- Refurbishment of Angliss International Hotel School