If you'd like to learn more about Angliss and chat about your options, why not book in a chat with one of the Future Students team?
We are available to answer your questions on:
- Course information
- Fee support
- Life at Angliss
And we can even take you on a tour of the campus.
Weekdays (excl. public holidays) – 9.00am-4.30pm
Open Day 2021
William Angliss Institute's annual Open Day offers those considering an exciting career in Foods, Tourism, Hospitality or Events a chance to learn how Angliss can take you there.
Get to know the Angliss student experience with
- Information sessions
- Industry discussions with experts and alumni
- A chance to chat in-person with our program and industry experts
- Our Alumni Community Market
- One-on-one appointments with Program Leaders and Course Coordinators to ask all the detailed questions you might have
Skills and Jobs Centre
The Skills and Jobs Centre (SJC) at William Angliss Institute is a FREE service, providing independent study and employment assistance. The SJC provides regular information sessions and personal consultations to assist members of the community in transitioning to study and employment.
The SJC can assist with:
- Resume writing
- Interview skills
- Study advice
- Financial support
- Employment trends
- and Apprenticeship/traineeship opportunities