If you'd like to visit the campus and learn more about Angliss, you're welcome to book in a course chat with one of the Future Students team.
- Course information
- Application advice
- Fee support
- Tour the Angliss facilities.
Weekdays (excl. public holidays) – 9.00am-4.30pm
We run school holiday programs for students inspired by the Experience Industry:
- Practical hands-on sessions
- Taster of what studying at Angliss is like
- Pick your future career in either: Event Management, Foods & Hospitality, Tourism & Travel or Hotel Management
- Great for secondary students thinking about different types of career possibilities
Skills and Jobs Centre
Visit the Skills and Jobs Centre at William Angliss Institute as your first point-of-call for course and career guidance.
We can help you with info on:
- Career guidance
- Financial support
- Employment trends
- Apprenticeship/traineeship opportunities