Are you an international or local student? Are you an international or local student?

1 I am a:

2 I want to study in:


Student Administration Fees and Charges


Please note for 2020 August Graduation, there will be no fees. Ceremony will be held online. 

VET Student


VET Student + 1 Guest   


VET Student + 2 Guests


HER Student


HER Student + 1 Guest


HER Student + 2 Guests


Extra Guest




First Issue of a certificate (includes results on transcript paper)

no fee

First issue of an RSA certificate


Reissue of a certificate any type


Archived results


Archived certificate


Archived results and certificate


Results on plain paper

no charge

Results on transcript paper


Registered Post for Certificates and Results - within Australia




Reinstatement Fee


Replacement Student ID Card


Refund Administration Fee


Administration fee for making changes to Short Course bookings


Re-issue of Letter of Completion


Re-issue of letter for legal purposes


Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of tuition fees


No-show for pre-booked airport reception service


Re-issue of Letter of Offer


Re-issue of Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)


Apprentice Re-enrolment Fee (cost per subject/unit)