Industry Training – Food Processing & Manufacturing
Angliss has expert trainers who are highly qualified within the food processing industry. Stay up-to-date with industry practices and learn the skills needed to be a food processing auditor.
William Angliss Institute conducts training with food companies such as Nestle, Haigh's Chocolates and Tasty Trucks food vans.
Available qualifications vary by location, so please contact us for more information, using the enquiry form below.
- Certificate I in Food Processing
- Certificate II in Food Processing
- Certificate II in Food Processing (Sales)
- Certificate III in Competitive Manufacturing
- Diploma in Food Science and Technology
You can also nominate a skill set (a cluster of units) to suit your staff and workplace needs. Whatever your training goals, Angliss can help.
Day workshops can be customised and delivered to suit your business needs. This suits employers who may want staff trained in a specific set of skills for the workplace.
LEAN (Competitive) Manufacturing
LEAN Manufacturing services is a consultant-based service that delivers solutions to your workplace.
Services we deliver include:
- Smart Changeover – reducing the amount of steps to make a process quicker
- Problem solving
- Customising processes for projects and environments
- Safety audits
The LEAN process can also be applied to work in the office environment.