Locations and Facilities
Discover our Melbourne campus
Make the city your classroom when you study at Angliss.
Our Melbourne campus is centred at the heart of Melbourne's CBD in La Trobe Street. The food and events capital of Australia, Melbourne makes the perfect base to launch your learning and career in the experience industry.
Nestled between Flagstaff, Southern Cross and Melbourne Central, we're surrounded by the buzz of the business district, restaurants, bars, accommodation and events venues offering incredible opportunities for both work and play.
William Angliss Institute was born in Melbourne and has delivered world-class hospitality training for over 75 years. Across the city and beyond, we're renowned for shaping highly skilled graduates and igniting their passion for this dynamic industry.
Feel at home at our modern campus and state-of-the-art facilities...
- 11 high-end commercial training kitchens
- 110 classrooms
- Work experience opportunities at the two Angliss restaurants, the cafe or bake shop
- Green spaces on campus or over the road at the famous Flagstaff gardens
- Learning Resources Centre and academic library facilities
- The Hotel School five star accommodation and hotel management training centre
- The Coffee Academy on campus
- Chocolate laboratory and food technology laboratory
- Demonstration lecture theatres
- Conference centre