The William Angliss Institute Student Ambassador Program offers current students the opportunity to gain paid work experience in marketing, business administration and events.
Ambassadors assist the William Angliss Institute Marketing and Future Students department in conducting campus tours and coordinating important student recruitment events including Open Days and Major Career expos.
William Angliss Institute will provide you with casual employment, paid training, development in critical workplace skills and ongoing mentoring and support.
STUDENT AMBASSADORS MUST:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be passionate about studying at William Angliss Institute
- Have an understanding of or experience in customer service
- Be willing to travel to events
- Have high English speaking skills
- Demonstrate behaviours that align with the William Angliss Institute Values.
- Have a current Victorian Driver's license
- Access to own vehicle is preferred.
Applications for the Student Ambassador Program will re-open in 2021. Please contact the Marketing Team firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any enquiries.