All students must undertake RES501 Foundation Academic Communication Skills in their first semester (unless otherwise agreed).
Electives can be chosen from the suite of Higher Education Subjects. Please note that not all subjects are available in all courses and study periods.
Click here for more information
With the relevant work experience graduate employment opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Client relations or guest experience manager
- Advisory business or research consultant or strategist
- Communications and social media manager
- Product development or market manager
- Tourism policy makers
- Government related tourism services
- SME tourism operators