William Angliss Institute Skills and Jobs Centre is part of a state-wide Victorian Government program to assist potential students, job seekers and employers.
Who do we assist?
- Prospective and current students
- Apprentices and trainees
- Unemployed or retrenched workers
- Parents returning to work
- Recent immigrants and refugees
- Anyone seeking a career change
- Employers and industry
What do we offer?
The Skills and Jobs Centre offers services such as:
- Information on study options
- Career advice
- Assistance on resumes, job searching
- Learning about jobs in demand and employment trends
- Skills assessment and access to Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL)
- Workshops to improve your job search skills and learn about employment opportunities
- Referrals to other services including welfare assistance, financial guidance and disability support
Visit Our Skills & Jobs Centre
We are open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm
Click on the following links for more information and tools to assist you in your job search.
- Resume Template
- My Future: Complete a Career Quiz to discover your ideal job
- Job Outlook: Find and understand career information
- Youth Central: For young people to explore their future career options
- Victorian Skills Gateway: Enter the title of your preferred job or industry to learn about the skills and qualifications required
- Australian Apprenticeships: A government website with all kinds of information of apprenticeship and traineeship
- Australian Apprenticeship Pathways: A site designed for those wishing to complete an apprenticeship with information on all trades and skills
- Seek: Search for current job opportunities and apply online
- Job Search: Search for current job opportunities and apply online
- Career One: Search for current job opportunities and apply online
- Indeed: Search for current job opportunities and apply online