The Sir William Angliss International Merit Scholarships (VIC/NSW)
The International Merit Scholarship is awarded to international students (continuing) in any study area, based on merit.
Scholarships of up to $2,500 (AUD) each will be available to students in Semesters 1 and 2. This is awarded to support the students' skill development, travel, living and other study related tools, resources or/and equipment expenses.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Attend a Scholarship Workshop (information session)
- Be an international student and hold a valid student visa; and
- Have completed one full semester of full-time studies at William Angliss Institute in the previous semester; and
- Be enrolled and continuing as a full time student in any VET or Faculty of Higher Education courses in any study area at William Angliss Institute (Melbourne or Sydney campus).
- Demonstrate academic excellence via results achieved during previous and current studies.
You must complete the online application form and submit all supporting documentation. Only complete applications submitted before the relevant closing date will be considered.
If you are applying for multiple scholarships, please note that you only need to complete the merit or equity application form once. The Scholarships Office will assess your application for your eligibility against relevant scholarships.
This scholarship is offered to all eligible applicants on the basis of Merit and/or Equity as indicated on this page.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome within 10 weeks of the closing date.
For more information, please review the Terms and Conditions.
Enquires can also be made to email@example.com