Work and Study Opportunities
Careers and Employment
The Careers and Employment Service provides you with access to job opportunities, career development services and industry engagement.
Available for Faculty of Higher Education students only, the Mentoring Program is designed to provide you with exposure to the realities of your chosen industry by pairing you with an industry mentor across an 8-month period.
The program will give you the opportunity to:
- Increase your industry understanding
- Develop and build professional networks
- Identify your interests and skills and match them to appropriate careers
- Broaden your knowledge of the career options open to you
- Gain job hunting advice, techniques and career guidance from a mentor with professional experience in a relevant field
- Enhance your communication and interpersonal skills to ensure “job readiness” that future employers look for in candidates
The Mentoring Program is a joint venture between Careers & Employment and the Faculty of Higher Education.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
William Angliss Institute provides you the opportunity to explore the world through our Study Exchange, Study Tours and Work Abroad programs. This prepares you with internationally relevant skills and perspectives that are highly sought after by employers today.
The William Angliss Institute Student Ambassador Program creates an opportunity for you to gain work experience in marketing, business administration, relationship management and events.
The William Angliss Institute Foundation provides a scholarship fund built on the generous support of the Institute’s many friends and industry partners, the Foundation provides ongoing assistance to students through the establishment of various scholarship programs based on merit or equity, awarded to students to support their travel, living and other study related tools, resources and equipment.
For more information, contact Student Services
Phone: 03 9606 2137
Location: Building C | Level 1