Congratulations, you made it! You've worked hard toward completing your qualification, and now it's time to celebrate.
Learn how to arrange your graduation requirements and ceremony so that you can mark this wonderful milestone.
Our March 2021 Graduation will be taking place as an in person ceremony for our graduands. We will not be able to include any outside guests at this time and will not be selling any guest tickets. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience, as this means your family and friends will need to celebrate with you afterward.
We are looking into Livestreaming the event for those that cannot attend, links are below.
- Tuesday 9 March, 5 pm: Faculty of Higher Education - https://livestream.com/reedgrad/090321wa1
- Wednesday 10 March, 5 pm: Centre for Food Trades & Culinary Arts - https://livestream.com/reedgrad/100321wa2
- Thursday 11 March, 5 pm: Centre for Tourism & Hospitality - https://livestream.com/reedgrad/110321wa3
Ceremonies dates and times are subject to change based on restrictions that might take place in Victoria.
Register to graduate
Graduation ceremonies are open to all students who are eligible to graduate.
Check your eligibility to graduate; you will be eligible if;
- You will complete your studies by the end of Semester 2 2020;
- You are not re-enrolling to complete further studies at William Angliss Institute in 2021/22;
- You have not previously graduated, and
- You have paid all outstanding fees
Your Student Management Centre will assess your eligibility to graduate once the semester has ended.
2. Check your details are correct and up-to-date
3. Check your email for an Official Invitation
You will receive an Official Invitation and further information via email. Your Official Invitation will include information regarding registration and attending your virtual ceremony.
If you have not received any correspondence from the Institute one (1) month prior to the ceremony, please contact us.
4. Register to attend graduation
You need to register to attend your ceremony, you do not automatically get added when receiving your invitation. You can choose to:
- Attend your ceremony;
- Defer graduation and attend the next graduation ceremony in August 2021, or
- Graduate in absentia (you will not be invited to attend any future ceremonies)
If you register to attend the upcoming ceremony, you will need to complete registration and submit a personal statement. You must also be able to send in a photo of yourself that meets standard requirements.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions regarding Graduation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!