Work Ready (SA)
Industry Training South Australia
Angliss Institute is a leading expert in the hospitality, events, tourism and foods industry.
The Angliss Industry Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships program in South Australia are designed to encourage businesses to employ staff or train existing staff in new skills.
By choosing to send your staff to Angliss you get the very best from our food and hospitality trade experts who are specialists in their chosen field.
The Work Ready funding program is an initiative of the South Australian Government. It ensures quality training to raise the skill level of South Australians, while ensuring these skills reflect the needs of employers.
The initiative was designed to improve employment prospects in industry and regional areas of SA.
Employees need to be 16 years or over to be eligible for the funding program.
Please visit the SA Work Ready website for more information and to see if you're eligible for Work Ready funding.
Angliss training for SA apprentices and trainees
Our expert trainers provide flexible workplace training to local employees in the hospitality, retail, meat processing and food processing industries.
All training is delivered in the workplace and is customised to reflect the needs of your business.
We currently deliver the following nationally accredited qualifications:
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Retail
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Certificate III in Food Processing
- Certificate II in Meat Processing - Food Services
- Certificate III in Meat Processing - Food Services
- Certificate III in Meat Processing - Retail Butcher
- Certificate III in Meat Processing - Smallgoods
Find out more about study areas we offer in Victoria:
- Industry Training - Training and Education TAE
- Industry Training – Food Processing & Manufacturing
- Industry Training - Management Training
- Industry Training - Hospitality and Business
- Industry Training - Meat Processing
Skill Builder Program
Angliss Short Courses have been developed for apprentices and trainees to build skills towards a full industry qualification.
Short Courses are designed to build on skills at different stages of an employee's career. Each Short Course consists of two nationally accredited units, aimed at frontline staff, supervisors and managers.
There are three levels of Skill Builder courses:
- Frontline staff
Skill Builder courses are available in these areas:
- Customer service
- Food Safety
- Leadership & Communication
- Quality & Innovation
- Team Building
- Work Health & safety
For more information on opportunities for Indigenous apprentices or trainees visit our Indigenous Opportunities page.
For more information on SA apprenticeship opportunities please complete the form below.