Angliss Institute is a leading expert in the hospitality, events, tourism and foods industry.
The Angliss Industry Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships program in Western Australia is designed to encourage businesses to employ staff or train existing staff in new skills.
By choosing Angliss your staff will get the very best from our food and hospitality trade experts who are specialists in their chosen field.
With experienced trainers in hospitality, business, leadership & management, work health & safety, and retail, we are dedicated to finding the best training solution for individual students and employers.
Skill Builder Program
Angliss Short Courses have been developed for apprentices and trainees to build skills towards a full industry qualification.
There are three levels of Skill Builder courses including:
- Frontline staff
Skill Builder courses are available in these areas:
- Customer service
- Food Safety
- Leadership & Communication
- Quality & Innovation
- Team Building
- Work Health & safety
Western Australian Programs
Download the Angliss Western Australia Industry brochure for more information.
All Angliss programs combine practical work with structured training to provide a valuable and relevant nationally recognised qualification.
We currently have a number of full qualifications, Skill Sets and Short Courses available.
Full qualifications include:
- Certificate III-IV in Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Certificate II-IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
- Diploma of Leadership & Management
- Certificate III in Events
- Certificate III in Retail
- Certificate IV in Retail Management
- Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
- Certificate III in Travel
Skill Sets (from Certificate IV in Training & Assessment) include:
- Enterprise Trainer – Mentoring
- Enterprise Trainer & Assessor
- Workplace Supervisor
Find out more about study areas we offer in Western Australia:
- Industry Training - Training and Education TAE
- Industry Training - Travel and Tourism
- Industry Training - Management Training
- Industry Training - Hospitality and Business
For more information on opportunities for Indigenous apprentices or trainees visit our Indigenous Opportunities page.