The William Angliss Institute Strategic Plan 2021 – 2023 is part of a 10 year plan.
The business strategy is:
- To be the first choice provider of foods, tourism, hospitality and events education training and industry services.
- To use differentiation, based on William Angliss Institute's specialist expertise, broad range of programs (vocational and higher education) the quality of facilities, our connection to the industry community and our corporate experience.
- To grow in a manageable and profitable manner working to achieve the owner's target for financial sustainability.
Through both enterprise and educational partnerships, William Angliss Institute provides its educational services to industry and students locally, nationally and internationally.
An activity within the Strategic Plan is the completion of the next 10-year vision for William Angliss Institute looking to 2030.
William Angliss Institute's Strategic Plan 2021 – 2023 seeks to support:
- Educational Excellence
- Enhancing Student Experiences
- International Development
To be the first choice educational provider of foods, tourism, hospitality and events locally and internationally.
Deliver the highest quality specialist skills and education to inspire, empower and develop people passionately devoted to being service industry professionals, leaders and innovators.
accountable, responsive, with integrity, respect and impartiality and acknowledging human rights
passionate, stimulating, optimistic
nurturing, encouragement and challenging
sharing, partnership and connections
leadership, innovation and industry practice