This certificate course will develop core skills across both bread making and cake and pastry competencies. You'll be prepared for a broad range of baking career options, from specialty catering to retail baking and cake decorating.
Learn the fundamental skills of commercial cake and pastry production with valuable on-site training as an apprentice. Angliss is a leader in bread, pastry production and cake making, offering you a qualification that is recognised worldwide.
This flexible program allows you to switch to an apprenticeship model if you begin employment in the industry during your full-time course.
The Angliss Experience
- Enjoy the challenge of both bread making and cake and pastry making, building a complete set of skills
- Work and learn from industry experts in our state-of-the-art training facilities
- Learn the fundamentals of retail baking operations
- Take part in baking masterclasses and competitions to pit your skills against other emerging bakers
- Learn industry specific skills balanced with literacy, numeracy and valuable 'life' skills
- Make the most of small class sizes and mentorship from your trainers
- You'll be responsible for driving your learning as you get prepared for a real work environment
Course LevelCertificate III
Please note that the order of the delivery of units and elective units available may vary between campuses, course modes and intakes.