Course CodeBachelor of Tourism (Ecotourism) - CRS1400368
All students must undertake RES501 Foundation Academic Communication Skills in their first semester (unless otherwise agreed).
Electives can be chosen from the suite of Higher Education Subjects. Please note that not all subjects are available in all courses and study periods.
Click here for more information
With the relevant work experience graduate employment opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Naturalist guide: non-profit wildlife based attractions
- Naturalist guide: private tour operations or eco lodges
- Management roles related to creating great visitor experiences at private or non-profit organisations
- Walking/ Mountain bike guide for private tour operations
- Interpretation officer for Parks or wildlife based attractions
- Private consultant specialising in the development of interpretative plans and strategies