Wellbeing and Counselling Services
Update Thursday 3 March 2022
Wellbeing & Counselling Services (WACS) are back on Campus
The Wellbeing and Counselling Services team is now back on campus and welcoming visits from all students. The Wellbeing Liaison Officer is available on campus for drop-ins and appointments 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Zoom or Telehealth consultations remain available for students who are unable to attend campus in person. Our counsellors are on hand for counselling consultations from Monday to Friday by appointments.
We look forward to seeing you in person.
Phone: (03) 9606 2210
myWAI: See under - Wellbeing and Counselling to make an appointment online.
Wellbeing and Counselling Services (WACS) at Angliss
Our friendly team provides a range of specialised support services and resources to enhance individual health and wellbeing.
The Wellbeing and Counselling Services (WACS) is committed to providing a safe, culturally appropriate and inclusive service for all students, regardless of their ethnicity, faith, disability, sexuality or gender identity. Free and confidential to students, available services include:
- Up to six sessions of individual counselling per year. Zoom consultations available.
- Referral to support services that can help with improving your mental health and wellbeing.
- Assistance with Special Consideration and Bursary applications.
- Group sessions or Classroom Information sessions.
- Information and referral to services who can help with accommodation and legal issues, etc.
- Second-hand uniform and equipment.
Wellbeing Liaison Officer
Building C, Level 2, Room 206
Open from Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Phone: (03) 9606 2210
MyWAI: see Wellbeing and Counselling to make an appointment online.
I Need Help Now
Our service is unable to provide 24-hour crisis support. If at any time you need immediate assistance, please contact the following 24-hours services:
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Safe Steps (Family Violence Support): 1800 015 188
- Homelessness Crisis Service: 1800 627 727
- Mental Health Triage (Adults): 1300 874 243
- Mental Health Triage (Youth): 1800 888 320
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292
If at any time you're concerned about your safety or the safety of somebody else, please call emergency services on 000.