Industry Training - Commercial Cookery, Patisserie, Bakery
Angliss is a leader in commercial cookery, patisserie and bakery.
William Angliss Institute has world-class facilities and expert teaching staff, we can train off-campus in your workplace, or deliver training on campus at our world-class Melbourne campus.
Our Foods students and graduates are tomorrow's leading chefs, patissiers and bakers.
William Angliss Institute can support your apprentices and trainees with their study in the workplace, or offers a range of on-campus programs at our Melbourne Campus.
Angliss offers a range of accredited qualifications for clients. We can also deliver a cluster of units that you (our client) can nominate for a specific skill set. This can also be delivered at your workplace.
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Apprenticeship or Non-Apprenticeship)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Diploma of Hospitality - Commercial Cookery
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Specialising in Commercial Cookery)
- Certificate III in Patisserie – (Traineeship or on campus)
- Certificate IV in Patisserie
- Certificate III Retail Baking (Combined) (Apprenticeship or Non- Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III Retail Baking (Bread) – Apprenticeship
- Certificate III Retail Baking (Cake & Pastry) – Apprenticeship
- Certificate IV in Advanced Baking – coming soon
Enhance your staff's skills or refresh their knowledge of up-to-date industry trends with a workshop.
We are leaders in developing workshops to suit your needs and we will tailor a customised course for you that includes:
- Developing cost effective menus / Food & labour costing
- Food Safety
- Understanding allergens & dietary requirements
- Bulk & Sous Vide cookery operations and implementation
- Chocolate, sugar work, petit fours, artisan gateaux and tortes, frozen desserts, sourdough breads
- Contemporary plating and presentation
- Short courses including the fundamentals of artisan gelato making
Industry Awards and Affiliations
Angliss cookery students have been awarded Overall Winners at the VicTAFE Cookery Challenge four out of the last five years.
Affiliations with industry include:
- Australian Culinary Federation
- RACV City Club
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- Coda Bar & Grill
- WPC Group
- Compass group
- Grossi Florentino
- Bakers' Delight
- Melbourne Food & Wine Festival
For more information on Commercial Cookery, Patisserie and Bakery apprenticeships and traineeships enquire below: