Document Checklist for Application
- Completed all sections
- Signed declaration by applicant
- Signed declaration by accredited agent or representative (if applicable)
- Signed declaration by sponsor/guardian if under 18 years of age.
- Copy of identification pages of your passport
- Copy of current visa (if you are in Australia).
- Certified copies of relevant academic records in your home country, such as high school or college/university certificates
- Certified copies of relevant academic records in Australia, such as high school or college/university certificates (if relevant).
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY DOCUMENTS
- Copy of enrolment in any course (other than an English language course) if you are undertaking the course in Australia, including the CoE from the Institute, plus a letter reporting your attendance level and completion date
- If you are studying English in Australia prior to William Angliss Institute, a copy of the English language course Offer Letter and the CoE from the English language centre
- If you have completed English in Australia, a certified copy of your English language certificate and attendance report
- If you have completed an approved English language test such as IELTS, TOEFL or PTE, please submit the certificate. WAI will verify your English language proficiency test score online
- If you have undertaken the PTE Academic test, you must send the scores to WAI on-line. No PDF versions of PTE Academic score can be accepted.
OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Financial Evidence (you may be asked to provide additional financial evidence after your application has been assessed)
- For students currently in Australia, a copy of Overseas Student Health Cover card as well as names and dates of birth of family member(s) if applying for family cover:
- Certified copies of work references (if relevant)
- Other (if requested by the Institute).
- On acceptance you may want to organise airport pick up by completing Airport Reception and Homestay Service Form (A3).
- You are required to apply for a Unique Student Identifier (USI) as soon as your student visa has been granted. Please ensure that you go to the website below and apply for a USI before the Orientation program: usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/
USI is a reference number made up of numbers and letters that gives students access to their USI account.
- Check details of study and life in Melbourne studymelbourne.vic.gov.au
- Check details of study and life in Sydney www.study.sydney
For information available to international students, phone William Angliss Institute’s International Office on +61 3 9606 2169