Industry Training - Meat Processing
William Angliss Institute holds a solid reputation within the meat processing industry. With this dynamic sector growing rapidly, we are here to support your training needs.
Our relationship with Meat and Livestock Australia ensures we stay up-to-date with industry trends and quality standards.
We are currently in training partnerships with over 200 meat industry clients including Coles Supermarkets, Woolworths and Tasman meats and more.
The Institute also enjoys strong links with the Australian Meat Industry Council and MINTRAC.
- Certificate III in Meat Processing - Food Services
- Certificate III in Meat Processing - Smallgoods
- Certificate III in Meat Processing - Retail Butcher - Apprenticeship
Your staff's skills can be updated or refreshed with our day workshops.
Angliss can tailor workshops to meet your business needs.
- Smallgoods workshops - enhance skills in gourmet sausages, smoked or cured meats
- Meat Standards Australia - Systems (MSA) - gain an understanding of grading and traceability of beef products plus how to prepare for audits using best practice MSA systems
You can also nominate a skill set (a cluster of units) that suit your business needs to be delivered in your workplace.
For more information Meat Processing industry training enquire below: