Degree Fees and Fee Help
This information is for local students.
International students please click here.
Students studying degree level courses have different fee structures and payment options.
- Paying upfront - fees are due to be paid prior to commencement of scheduled classes.
- FEE-HELP is a government loan scheme available to degree students only. It can cover all or part of your tuition fees for a degree program. A 25% loan fee is applied to all FEE-HELP applications.
- If you are intending to use FEE-HELP you must submit your form to the Information Centre 2 weeks prior to the commencement of class. Forms are available at the Information Centre.
- To be eligible for FEE-HELP, you must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa who will be resident in Australia for the duration of the course of study; or
- the holder of a permanent visa who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the course of study
- valid Tax File Number
- Students applying for FEE-HELP fall under strict guidelines regarding application submissions, refunds, course/unit withdrawal and repayments. For full information on FEE-HELP, please visit http://studyassist.gov.au/
Degree Fee Schedule
Withdrawals and Refunds
If you wish to withdraw from the course or any of your subjects, you must do so before Census Date in order to receive a refund.
Please see our Academic Calendar for all census dates.