Degree Fees and Fee Help
This information is for local students.
International students please click here.
Students studying degree level courses have different fee structures and payment options.
- Paying upfront - fees are due to be paid prior to commencement of scheduled classes.
- FEE-HELP is a government loan scheme available to degree students only. It can cover all or part of your tuition fees for a degree program. Loan fees have been waived by the government for units of study with census dates from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2021.
- If you are intending to use FEE-HELP you must apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be eligible for FEE-HELP, you must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa who will be resident in Australia for the duration of the course of study; or
- the holder of a permanent visa who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the course of study
- You must have a valid Tax File Number
- Students applying for FEE-HELP fall under strict guidelines regarding application submissions, refunds, course/unit withdrawal and repayments. For full information on FEE-HELP, please visit http://studyassist.gov.au/
Degree Fee Schedule
Undergraduate Certificate Fee Schedule
Download 2021 Undergraduate Certificate Fee Schedule here.
Withdrawals and Refunds
If you wish to withdraw from the course or any of your subjects, you must do so before Census Date in order to receive a refund.
Please see our Academic Calendar for all census dates.